Holmtaiki.com is operated and owned by:
8930 Randers NØ
Phone: (+45) 93 94 22 62
This Data Protection Declaration applies to the collection and use of personal data at www.holmtaiki.com and in connection with purchases. Here you will find information, including about what personal information is collected, what they are used for and what rights you have. Taisho ApS, CVR-nr.: 40194266 is responsible for the treatment and can be contacted at any time if you have questions. You will find contact information here.
What personal data do we treat?
To shop on the website, provide the following information:
* Phone Number
* E-mail Address
* Delivery Address
* Payment Information
(Card information is processed directly by PensoPay)
The registration of this information is a prerequisite for the purchase to be completed. In connection with purchases and inquiries we will also save:
* Required purchase history, including what kind of item you purchased and when you bought them acc. complaints and change.
- Basis for processing personal information
The Personal Data Act limits the access to processing personal information by specifying what should be considered as legitimate reasons for obtaining and using personal data (“Treatment Basis”). The Rules of Treatment mean that it is possible to process personal data when it is necessary to fulfill an agreement with the person whose personal data is being processed. Our agreement with you is our primary treatment basis.
In addition, we base parts of the treatment on your consent. Consent is obtained from marketing inquiries, user surveys, campaigns, etc., which takes place in the following way via external plugins.
- What do we use your personal information for?
We apply your personal information to the following:
* Compliance with our sales-related obligations: This includes fulfilling our obligations to you as a customer, including delivery, relevant service, customer follow-up, and answering questions as well as fulfilling our obligations under applicable law.
* Administration of Orders: Filling in connection with inquiries.
* If you contact us via customer service: Depending on what the inquiry is about and how to contact us (via phone, form on the website or email), we will need to know who you are, which product you purchased, your address or your phone number. We will gather the information we need to help you.
* Complaints, Returns and Exchange : f you advertise a product or ask us to return or exchange, we will use your contact information to register the complaint and complete the exchange or to cancel the purchase.
* Electronic Marketing: If you explicitly consent to it, we will use the personal information we have about you to send you offers and information about our products. We use in this regard the information we have about your previous purchases in order to provide you with an offer that you may be interested in. You can at any time notify us that you no longer wish for this kind of inquiries. Can you use the link at the bottom of the mail to unsubscribe from the news list.
* Campaigns and studies: If you choose to participate in a survey, campaign or visit the website, you may be asked to provide personal information such as name, address and/or phone number. The purpose is to identify you, for example, if you win a prize.
- Who can access your personal information?
In some cases, other companies may access your personal information:
* Collaborators: We have partnered with selected companies that are necessary in the operation of taisho.dk, our partners are:
GLS and PostNord: Receives Delivery Information
Pensopay.dk: Handling of payment via Visa, MasterCard, MobilePay
Public authorities: Your personal information may in special cases be handed over to relevant public authorities. Such extradition will only take place if we are required to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
You can prevent us from storing such cookies in your browser. Most modern browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.) are set to accept cookies automatically, but you can choose to change the settings yourself so cookies are not accepted. The downside of disabling cookies in your browser is that the website will not work optimally. This is because the purpose of most cookies we use is to provide functionality on the website, such as. that the website can remember what you have added to your shopping cart.
We also use tools other than cookies to retrieve information about your IP address, what type of browser you use, your broadband provider, your operating system, date and time of your visit to the website, and data on how to navigate the site.
We use this information to analyze trends so that we can make the website more user-friendly.
Taisho ApS deletes your information in accordance with applicable legal requirements. Information about purchase will as a rule be deleted when there is no longer any need to store the information to answer customer requests and complaints unless we use the information for other legitimate purposes. The accounting act and other legislation may in some cases require us to store certain types of information for a long time.
Du kan til altid kontakte os via email@example.com and request an insight into what information we have about you or wishing to delete your information from our system.
- Your rights
We appreciate your feedback. Here you can see what rights you have at any time and which you can apply by contacting us here.
* Withdraw consent: If you have given your consent to receive any inquiries from us regarding offers on our goods, you can withdraw this consent at any time directly to the mails you receive from us.
* Request Insight: You have the right to know what personal information we have registered about you.
* Request Correction or Deletion: You may also ask us to correct incorrect information we have about you or ask us to delete your personal information. We will as far as possible address a request to delete personal information, but we can not do this if there are serious reasons not to delete them, for example. that we must keep the information for documentation purposes (such as ongoing orders or complaints, etc.).
* Complaint to the supervisory authorities: If you disagree with the way we process your personal information, you may file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate.
- Security at holmtaiki.com
Holmtaiki.com is hosted by Shopify.com which is a server with SSL certificate.
We may make changes to this data protection statement, such as as a result of making changes to the website’s layout or features. If we make significant changes, we will inform you about this on the website.